This first one is me at about 10 1/2 months old, or so it says on the back of the photo. Memorial Day picnic at Liberty Park. I'm showing you this one because I can see both my little girl and my Aidan in it.



Second, we have pre-school. Man I was a cute little cowgirl. My favorite is the expression of the curly haired boy in the back. I don't know who he is, but he's in some birthday photos of mine, so we must have been friends...

Third, this is just because I'm so dang cute in it. I think that dress was a souvenir from a trip my parents took to Mexico. I can't remember.

And finally, my favorite. That's me drinking Near Beer which my dad gave to me. The look on my Mom's face says it all. She is not at all amused by my dad's antics. Ha ha! I know I was only 10 months old, but I so remember this day, particularly this moment.


3 comments:
The picture of you at 10 1/2 months was also the day you started walking.
And my 1983 hairstyle...YIKES!
I guess a little fake beer is the trick to get your kids walking then... :) I seriously think I remember that. Grandma Buie was there, right?
And it was 1982.
perfect!
Post a Comment