Sunday, January 25, 2009

Face Lift

It was time for a change on the old blogstead.  I searched high and low and found this beauty.  I quite like it.  Okay, I love it.  It's going to take a little getting used to.  I'm used to having my three columns, but I think it's better to simplify.  I'm in the process of getting all my stuff back in the column and those links up there in the link bar are just for show until I can get The Hubster to look at the code.  They work, but they'll take you to the website I got this layout from.  

Muchos gracias to Better in Pink and Randomness for making this layout available for free!  Gotta love that.

ETA: The link bar is now working.  It's good to have geek for a husband.  Love you babe!

1 comment:

Summer and Dave said...

i found your blog after clicking on a few links and when i read this entry it made me think of what just happened to my blog. i changed the background and then the link list went away, like totally lost everything! and when i go to the dashboard screen there is no layout tab, just like it got up and walked away. how did your husband fix yours?