I dreamt last night that I stubbed my toe, ripping part of my toenail off. It hurt pretty good. I got in the shower and went to tear off the rest of the snaggy nail and ended up breaking off the entire toe. It didn't bleed and it didn't hurt much, but there was my toe, not bleeding, on the floor of the shower. I stared at it in disbelief and horror, grabbed some toilet paper and threw it in the garbage where I covered it up with some more toilet paper so no one else would see it. I remember thinking later in my dream that I should have saved it, packed it in some ice and headed off to the hospital to see if it could be reattached, but I didn't care much for that particular toe, apparently, so I just tossed it.
According to
Dream Moods, seeing your own toes in your dreams represent how you move through life or your path. Hurting a toe means you are feeling anxious about moving forward in some area. And losing one means you lack the determination and energy to move forward in a certain situation. Seeing a garbage can represents unwanted ideas, thoughts or memories. It can also represent rejecting an idea or emotion.
What this all boils down to is this: I'm tired of fighting with a three year old and I surrender. Sort of. At least changing how things go down over here.
1 comment:
Pick your battles...win some and lose some, but eventually you win the war through lies, cheating and deceit. Or from being bigger and smarter. You pick one. :)
P.S. You should be able to comment on my blog now. I think I finally figured it out.
Post a Comment