Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am oh so tired.

Sleep and I used to be friends. We got a long so well I could sleep all day then sleep all night. Naps were long and luxurious. Caffeine had no lasting effects. I was impervious to sleep preventers. Oh, the vanities of youth!

Now a single Diet Coke keeps me wide-eyed into the wee hours of the night. It's ridiculous. It's not fair. It's a cruel trick.

I should learn my lesson.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the cruelties of adult life.

Grandma Cebe said...

Lay off the Diet Coke after 3 PM or switch to caffine free. You should have learned this from your mother.

Kelly said...

I think you have blog ADD. Isn't this like the third or fourth blog you've started?

Annie Jarman said...

I know. I really do have blog ADD. In all honesty, I think this is like the 12th blog I've started. I have a problem. This I know.

And I do need to make the switch to CF Diet Coke. But I only drink regular when I need to wake up and last night I definitely needed it. It's a problem.