I thought so too. After living in our house for a year we finally cleaned out our desk and also the desk top! It sucked. Good luck with your's!
Not really...
I'm banking on my husband making them disappear eventually. Stupid bet, but I'm going with it.
Good luck with that bet, Wendy. :)I figure I should just toss it all since I don't even know what's in that pile, but I imagine there's stuff in there that ought to be shredded or something. So I just let it sit.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I thought so too. After living in our house for a year we finally cleaned out our desk and also the desk top! It sucked. Good luck with your's!
Not really...
I'm banking on my husband making them disappear eventually. Stupid bet, but I'm going with it.
Good luck with that bet, Wendy. :)
I figure I should just toss it all since I don't even know what's in that pile, but I imagine there's stuff in there that ought to be shredded or something. So I just let it sit.
Post a Comment