I love "The Hunger Games".
I hate that they're making a movie out it because I am sure they will completely mess up the casting.
I have no one in mind particularly, but I randomly found Olesya Rulin and I think she looks the most like the Katniss I have in my head. I don't know if she's any good, but I think she has the right look.
But they'll probably cast someone as dumb as Kristen what's her name.
6 comments:
oh my gosh she could totally be Katniss.
A "Hunger Games" movie is going to have to be rated R if they stay true to the story line and brutality of the games. Otherwise, it's just a fluff movie with a sappy romantic triangle. IMO
Dang it. I hate that it's going to be a movie. Can't anything be left to the sanctity of the imagination?
Agreed to all three of you.
And if it's rated R, then I won't be seeing it anyway, so I shouldn't care.
You know, just because a movie is made, it doesn't mean we have to go running to see it. I think this is one story that is best left to your imagination.
Oh goodness, I JUST read Hunger Games. I had a flight from Dallas to Salt Lake and read it the entire time, and was secretly hoping Shawn would be late picking me up so I could sit on the curb and read. I stayed up late reading it, I woke up early the next morning and picked it up and finished it. I don't remember the last time I read an entire book in 24 hours. But, she's not Katniss to me. Sorry. And I was slightly disturbed by the concept of the story even if I liked the book.
Post a Comment