Travis is actually the winner. He made it. He has some MAD costume making skills. He made Lightning McQueen last year, but this Wall-E one is incredible. I told him he should start selling them. We could rake in the dough since he uses paint we have and boxes we get from Costco.
6 comments:
BEST. MOM. EVER! That Wall E costume is un-freakin'-believable. Really amazing. You are the winner.
Travis is actually the winner. He made it. He has some MAD costume making skills. He made Lightning McQueen last year, but this Wall-E one is incredible. I told him he should start selling them. We could rake in the dough since he uses paint we have and boxes we get from Costco.
I love the Wall-E costume and the Fairy Princess. Travis could hire out, I'm sure.
oh my gosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE! that wall-e costume is unreal.
That Wall-E costume is going to be the envy of all the other little robots. and seriously, Emily could not get any cuter.
That's what I keep telling myself, Wendy, but she manages to get cuter and cuter every day. :)
Post a Comment