Sunday, October 10, 2010

This Week

We went to the Wheeler Farm Pumpkin Patch with Aidan's preschool.  This is the one and only picture I got as my camera died a nano second after this one was taken.  I kind of felt like a doofus as the other moms snapped away with their fully charged cameras.  Doh.

Emily's nose met the pavement in spectacular fashion.  She insisted on wearing a Princess and the Frog Bandaid on the tip of her nose when it first happened (which was spectacular in it's self), but we were able to convince her that it would heal better without.  Poor girl.

And finally (drum roll please):
Aidan decided that his hair needed a trim and took it upon himself to do so.  Now, I don't know if it was a testament to how shaggy his hair was or if he did a good job, but I did not notice it even though I had spent the day in the immediate and near immediate vicinity of this child.  It wasn't until after his daddy got home from work that daddy said "What is going on with your hair?!"
Thank goodness for Grandmas that know a thing or two about fixing self-inflicted haircuts who also know a thing or two about the power of a little bribe of tootsie rolls and cookies.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

oh, ouch. That looks like it hurt. Poor Emily.