There was blizzard inside the house today.
So the only thing for it was to go to the park while we could. Didn't want to get snowed in.Love his face here.
"I'm not going high enough, Mama!" Uh, you're not?
Hoping for a few more days like these before we get snowed in for reals.




3 comments:
I just found your blog again! I don't know where I have been but I don't know how I lived this long without it! Oh and I am so excited for Thanksgiving!
It's suppose to like it was today and better all week. Yay! Who is responsible for the blizzard?
Yay, Jocie! I'd wondered where you went! I'm excited for Thanksgiving, too!
Mom, it was Aidan, of course. Only he has the patience to sit there and rip up two paper towels and then deem the treasure worthy of keeping. We have paper towel bits all over the place that he refuses to throw away. he stuffs them into a sock and loads them into his dump truck and makes it snow EVERYWHERE.
Post a Comment