I may have found a way to save this train wreck of a NaBloPoMo. I just imported all of my posts from my previous blog to this blog (goes all the way back to 2007!) and was perusing them when I discovered I meme I did way back when called the Encyclopedia of Me. Back then the post was supposed to be about me, but this time that may be too much to ask, so at the very least the title will start with the correct letter. So, onward and upward!
So today is Apple Pie because, conveniently, yesterday Aidan's preschool class went to a classmate's house to learn how to make, you guessed it, apple pie! Emily and I tagged along. Nothing beats warm apple pie and vanilla ice cream at 10:30 in the morning!
Turns out apple pie is not as hard to make as I thought!

3 comments:
Looks yummy!
Excellent idea! As much as I enjoy "I can't think of what to write today" posts, I think this will be more fun. :)
p.s. word verification: slapp. Slap with two "p's"? Don't mind if I do.
Oh Melissa, I know you love my "I can't think of anything" posts! I'm sure they're not gone for good!
Post a Comment