Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bucket List

Well, I think it has become abundantly clear that I will not be completing my NaBloPoMo challenge.  C'est la vie.  And, while I do like the ABCs, I think I'll revisit that some time down the road as well.  I've been struck with a bad case of writer's block and it's just not hap'nin.

Today, though, I'd like to share the beginnings of a Bucket List, in no particular order.

1.  Attend one of Sheye Rosemeyer's EyeCandy Workshops.
2.  Take pictures like Sheye Rosemeyer.
3.  Be in a play again.  Even a church play.  Just for fun.
4.  Have a gallery show.
5.  Live by the beach so I can go whenever I want.
6.  Go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
7.  Own a house.
8.  Get a degree.  In psychology.  Or writing (can you get a degree in that?).  Or Photography.
9.  Take a quilting/sewing class.
10.  Run a marathon or something.  Maybe just a 5K.  Seems to be the hip thing to do.
11.  Buy season tickets to Ballet West, Pioneer Theater Company and Utah Shakespearean Festival.
12.  See plays on Broadway.
13.  Go to Italy and London.
14.  Spend a week at an all-inclusive resort.
15.  Spend the day at a spa.

Think that's good for today.

Happy weekend, all.  I'm going to see Harry Potter tonight at 8:30pm!  Super excited!

2 comments:

Grandma Cebe said...

From my point of view, you are very close to taking pictures like Sheye Rosemeyer - without the new camera. I can't wait to see what you will do with the new camera.

Nicole said...

um, yes. you can definitely get a degree in writing. i have one. :)

i would LOVE to have season tickets to the ballet. some day.