Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Game ON

So, if you didn't know, my trusty camera died about .... I don't know, a few months ago.  Really and truly died.    It was a very sad moment when the realization hit that I might not have a decent camera for all the upcoming festivities, not to mention just to have around when the need to take a picture arose.  I used my point and shoot, but it just wasn't the same.  It's been a sad few months in my camera loving heart.

But, the stars aligned last week and we were able to get me a new one.  A better one.  Plus the lens I've been wanting.  It was a win-win-win.  Except for my bank account perhaps, but it was necessary.  It has been an adjustment getting used to my new baby.  She's got a whole lot of bells and whistles that my Rebel didn't have, so it's taking some time to get all figured out.  I'm not complaining though.  My 60D is a thing of beauty and I've been geeking out about it for a good 5 days now.  Just ask Husband.

Yesterday Emily and I played some games.  She won.  Both times.


I don't know.  I'm thinking maybe I won.

5 comments:

Blasé said...

I've never heard of 'Rebel'...but I'm familiar with Minolta.

Annie Jarman said...

A Rebel is a model of Canon cameras.

melissa said...

Yeah, you won! The clarity in those pictures is amazing! Glad you're back in business.

Lindsey said...

Emily's hair lately: gorgeous.

Annie Jarman said...

@ Melissa: Thanks again! I know, they are so clear! I'm loving everything about this new camera!

@ Lindsey: She's got bedhead bad, but in these pictures it looks like she just came back from the salon! I love her "side swept bangs". Love them.