Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2 slump.

NaBloPoMo this year is going to be rough, I can already tell.  I already want to give up.  I have plenty to write about, but it's like my brain has begun to atrophy and all I really want is a nap.

In a quiet house void of children and loud cars driving by.

Or on a beach somewhere warm.  Yeah, that's the ticket.

A warm beach, no children to worry about and a good book to read, the waves crashing and the wind blowing, lulling me into a coma-like state.

One of these days this fantasy of mine is going to come true, mark my words.

***

Sorry.  I'll try to rally tomorrow and give you something worthwhile to read.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

loved it. keep going. you can do it. i'm not just saying this because your my sister and i love you, i look forward to reading your blog that's how entertaining you are.