Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14 {Cookies}


Why:  Honestly, decorating cookies with my children is one of the most stressful activities.  In spite of my best efforts at having things prepared and organized, it's chaos.  Frosting gets smeared everywhere, sprinkles get dumped out on the floor, children fight over which color they get to use first.  And in the end we don't even eat half the cookies.  But, it's one of those things you do with kids.  And they love it.  And I do love seeing what they create.  I just wish we could do without the chaos.  I took this picture because frosted Valentine's cookies are pretty.

What I like:  I like how the whole frame is filled.  I like the lines of the cooling rack.

What I don't:  The depth of field (how much is in focus) is almost what I wanted.  I think it would have been better if it was a little more in focus.

No comments: