Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 9 {Valentines}

Why:  Just because.  I used this idea from Blonde Designs for Aidan's preschool Valentines treats.  I think it's super cute.  His class has pretty good odds, two girls for every boy.

What I like:  Everything.

What I don't: Not much.  Maybe a tad over-exposed.

3 comments:

Annie said...

These are the cutest valentines and I want to steal them and give them out to every member of my class. Wait, I'm not in school and we don't do valentine's anymore. DRAT!

Wendy said...

We made these, too! (Angie from blonde designs used to be in my ward. She is equally fabulous and put-together in real life.)

Annie Get Your Camera said...

Annie, you should do them for your co-workers! I bet they would love them!

Small world, Wendy! I loved how simple they were. I like a good complicated craft, but for things like this where they'll be tossed, I'm good with something simple that's more than a ribbon on a sucker or something.