Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 17 {Blown}


Why:  This is what made me get my camera out today.  This tree is in front of my building.  It obviously wasn't staked or anything while it was growing because it's trunk leans and bends.  You can see how the wind shaped it, even the very top.  It is not windy today.  The shape of the top of this tree reminds me of a dancer, reaching, bending.  It was so pretty with the snow and yellow leaves against the rich blue sky.

What I like:  I like it all.

5 comments:

Annie said...

I'm addicted to your photos and I need more please. :)

Wendy said...

There's no wind? unreal.

Annie Get Your Camera said...

No wind. It was dead calm.

Annie said...

This is my favorite watermark by the way.

Annie Get Your Camera said...

I'm so indecisive about the watermark! I can't settle! I definitely like this font, but the P bugs me....