(Guaranteed not to be as great as Wendy's.)
1. My Father in Heaven has blessed my life. Even the things that don't look like blessings have been and are blessings.
2. I married the best kind of man.
3. I love that he calls me almost every day from, even though we only talk for about five minutes.
4. I have a really great kid.
5. My favorite word right now is "churcle".
6. I love that my one and a half year old knows what a "churcle" (cirlce) is.
7. I had an "a-ha moment" today when my son was pointing out churcles to my mom. I'm a better mom than I think I am.
8. Or he's just really smart.
9. Either way, he's doing just fine.
10. I love teaching Young Womens.
11. I'm still intimidated by being their friend.
12. I don't like having to combine activities with another ward.
13. I can't wait to move out of my parents' house.
14. At the same time, I'm also a little afraid.
15. I'm a bit insecure.
16. I don't know how to have a conversation.
17. If I ever get to have a second chance at dancing I'd like to be a contemporary dancer.
18. I miss hanging out with my husband the way we did before Aidan.
19. I sometimes think we rushed into having kids.
20. I know I'm a good photographer.
21. I know I could be better.
22. I just found a button on my keyboard that brings up the calculator. Pretty cool.
23. I like to do crafts. You should see the card I made for my brother's birthday.
24. My sister is the only person who thinks I'm hysterical. I love it.
25. My favorite color is blue, although green is gaining ground.
26. When I was a junior in high school, I faked a sprained ankle so I didn't have to run the mile.
27. I don't keep in touch with people I went to high school with, although I wonder about them.
28. Some day I would like to write a book. A good one that people will want to read.
29. I want to go on a vacation. Somewhere tropical.
30. People think I'm smart.
31. What they don't know is that I'm also lazy.
32. That laziness almost kept me from graduating High School.
33. I actually conned my way out of that.
34. I can manipulate people. Especially my mother.
35. I'm not proud of it.
36. I have been called a "princess", and not in the sweet way.
37. I now try very hard not to be worthy of that title.
38. I mostly keep to myself.
39. Like Wendy, I don't like visiting teaching. I'm horrible at it.
40. I'd like to be better.
41. I hate having to pee every ten minutes.
42. I don't like drinking water.
43. My favorite time of year is late spring/early summer.
44. I can't wait to go play in the park with my Monkey.
45. I like to pull weeds and mow the lawn.
46. I think my husband is far more talented and has much more potential in all aspects of his life than he realizes.
47. I'm excited for our new baby.
48. I hope it's a girl.
49. I REALLY really want a girl.
50. I wish I had finished college.
51. And I wish that I had gotten a degree in something like creative writing or dance or photography.
52. I can't believe my husband and I are going to start our own business. Am I crazy?!
53. I didn't really start wearing makeup (besides powder and mascara) until about a year ago.
54. My right thumb is shorter and wider than my left thumb.
55. I also want to be on "What Not To Wear". Unfortunately, I probably do dress badly enough.
56. I wish my Grandma and Grandpa Buie were still around to meet my kids.
57. I miss Lake Powell!!
58. I am socially awkward.
59. I don't have many friends.
60. As a mom, I do a lot of things I said I'd never do.
61. I'm a lot like both of my parents, much to my suprise.
62. I didn't go to my senior prom.
63. I did, however, go to a Homecoming dance in a different state.
64. I am afraid of spiders and snakes.
65. I used to have nightmares about sharks and deep, dark water.
66. When I'm pregnant, I have dreams about poltergeists.
67. Oh, I'm afraid of ghosts.
68. In fact, I can't watch scary movies anymore.
69. I want to get a tan this summer.
70. Someday I will invest in laser hair removal.
71. I like office supply stores.
72. My favorite book is "East of Eden".
73. I am going to start reading all the Harry Potters again from the very beginning. Hopefully I can finish them before the last one comes out.
74. I have thought of at least twenty clever things to add to this list and have forgotten them all.
75. I LOVE doughnuts. Chocolate icing with sprinkles! Mmm!!
76. I think Krispy Kremes are disgusting.
77. I think Cold Stone Creamery is disgusting as well.
78. I can still play the first part of "Castle on a Cloud" from Les Miz. I learned how to play it over 12 years ago.
79. I can sing for you all the states in alphabetical order. I learned that in 3rd grade.
80. Someday I am going to be the person I think I could be. Hopefully someday soon.
81. I love dreams. I could spend hours interpretting my own.
82. I believe I have actually done that.
83. I'm still mad about what happened to my wedding dress and how my hair looked on my wedding day.
84. I sometimes can't let things go.
85. I like video games.
86. I was named after my great grandmother.
87. I have a pair of shoes from high school that I refuse to get rid of even though I don't wear them anymore and they stink.
88. The "craziest" think I have ever really done is toilet paper people's houses.
89. I need to cut my fingernails.
90. When I was a kid, my dance friends and I were obsessed with "Phantom of the Opera". In fact, I also went by the name Christine.
91. I don't like that kids book "I'll Love You Forever".
92. Unfortunately, my son loves it.
93. I can belch with the best of them.
94. I haven't ridden a bike in a really, really, REALLY long time.
95. I have problems with my sciatica.
96. When I was in college, my roomie and I "borrowed" our other roomie's car to go to the store when she was gone and we never told her.
97. I don't have any songs stuck in my head right now.
98. I love it when my kid takes long naps.
99. I would like to be able to fly.
100. I have to pee. Again.
5 comments:
so what is this "My 100"...just random thoughts in a list??
Pretty much... I think it's supposed to tell people about yourself...
Okay #75-#77: AMEN!!! Good list!
Maybe it's a leo thing but we are very alike according to your top 100. I can relate to 15,16,19,27,36,38,43,55,58,59,60,68,80,84,96,98 (that's a lot!). It's nice to know someone else feels the same way :) -Marie D.
Have I commented on this yet? Guess not. I love your list! I did one awhile back, they are fun huh? I am with you on the krisykremes...yuck! and I was also about as rebellious as you, TP-ing was the extent of my craziness. ha!Im so glad to see what you are up to. loveya
Post a Comment