Aidan says, "This is what happens when I ride on Daddy's shoulders!!" (Nevermind his hair, he just had a bath and we hadn't combed it yet.)
Saturday, March 3, 2007
The Incident Involving Riding Daddy's Shoulders And The Tree
It happened on a cold March evening. We had just had dinner, done a little shopping, and we were now on our way back to the car. Aidan, having tired of riding in the stroller, was perched on his Daddy's shoulders. We crossed the street, unaware of the tree to our left and it's low-lying branches. All the sudden Aidan is upside down, laying flat against his Daddy's back crying his eyes out. It wasn't until he was righted that we noticed his right eye, red and a little puffy. The tree, it seems, had gotten the better of him.
Aidan says, "This is what happens when I ride on Daddy's shoulders!!" (Nevermind his hair, he just had a bath and we hadn't combed it yet.)
Aidan says, "This is what happens when I ride on Daddy's shoulders!!" (Nevermind his hair, he just had a bath and we hadn't combed it yet.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww, poor guy. It's a funny story, though. but if he ends up with a fear of trees or Travis's shoulders, we'll know why. If it makes you feel any better, yesterday I was juggling some of Julianne's blocks and one went flying and hit her in the face. Ooops.
Post a Comment