I was watching Emily eat her lunch yesterday and was captivated by her cuteness. I don't ever want to forget her sweet mouth, her toddler hands, her messy naptime hair. All too soon she's going to loose the softness in her features, her clumsy movements and her fascination with eating her cereal one piece at a time and milk dripping down her chin.
I guess this is why I wanted to take pictures in the first place, to capture moments that move me, that go by way too quickly.



5 comments:
They're so pretty, I love them
Aw I love them! I wish I would have done a better job capturing Tyler's cute moments. I love the last one with her little toesies. BTW I told you it's a girl, right
Cute pictures. I'm glad you captured this moment because it will all go by too fast.
Oh, cute jammies.
Cute!!
I love the toes peeking over the edge of the table :)
Post a Comment