I gotta tell ya, it's awfully nice that you all were sad that my daily blogging came to an end. Does a girl good to know her mediocrity is admired. And, no, Wendy, I didn't mean the end of the blog. Psh. That would never happen.
Thank you all for the love. Annnnnnnnnnd..... I'm back. Thanks be to Wendy and Annie H. for reminding me today that I do, indeed, have a blog. I never intended to be absent for so long, but, sadly, I actually had stuff to be attended to in my free time. I still do, actually, but when the fans call, how can a person refuse, right? It would be rude.
I have a post or two in my head for you about getting *old* and my battle with making a loaf of banana bread that doesn't burn, but I told my baby boy we'd make frosting for graham cracker cookies and as it's my goal to actually do fun things with my kids and not yell at them all the time, frosting making trumps blog posting. I just wanted to tell you all that I'm resurfacing.
Peace.
3 comments:
You haven't been gone THAT long. But, I'm glad your back.
YAY! You're back you're back you're back! Now respond to my facebook messages and stuff. ;) JK. Gotta go. My boy is using a clutch purse as a goalie mitt.
I haven't even had breakfast yet, but now I want frosting. I blame you.
Post a Comment