I'm in love with this baby. After staring all day at his sweet face, those kissable cheeks and chubby limbs, it was unavoidable. And it is in no way helping the baby hunger with which I am currently under siege.
Annie - these are so cute! Thank you so, so much - I am indebted, seriously. You have so much talent and I'm so grateful you found the time to come take pictures of him. I love everything I've seen!
5 comments:
Annie - these are so cute! Thank you so, so much - I am indebted, seriously. You have so much talent and I'm so grateful you found the time to come take pictures of him. I love everything I've seen!
heaven help you indeed. because i'm hungry now. . .
so beautiful! please have more children.
Ha ha ha look at those rolls! SO cute! You must have had a blast taking pictures of him.
Oh my, those are adorable! I love the chunky rolls!
Post a Comment