My poor blog. How I have neglected thee.
I have decent excuses. There was that whole time called "the Holidays". Maybe you've heard of it. That kept me busy.
And when I haven't been busy, I've been exhausted.
Plus, I got the new Zelda game for my DS AND the Hubster got a book I'm trying to read when I can.
I went shopping and found out my calves are too huge for boots.
I saw "The Young Victoria" and it is my new favorite movie. I can't stop thinking about how beautiful it was to watch.
I had 3 photo shoots. 2 are edited, one still awaits.
So you see, my hands have been tied. But, I gave you a makeover, did you notice? I think you look pretty. Did it all myself. Mostly. Okay, the background came from Rita at Coffeshop Photography. And perhaps it was from her tutorials that I learned how to, but I did it nonetheless.
You forgive me, right?
5 comments:
oh, honey I feel your pain. The love of boots, the ample calves.
I continue to search.
I found a pair that I'm hoping work. According to the measurement listed on the web site, they will fit over my legs, with jeans even! The trick is, mu friend picked up the box for me when it was delivered three hours after I left town for Christmas and I haven't been able to get a hold of her since I've been back.
<y fingers are still crossed.
Lovin' the blog makeover. Also lovin' that you play Zelda. That makes me like you more.
Ditto on the blog neglect. And ditto on the too big calves. I thought I was the only one. I can get most about 3/4 of the way zipped up and then they stop. Darn big calves.
I am so with you on the blog neglect, the large calves, and the guilt. I finally put up my New Year's post. It's lame and devoid of details, but there nonetheless. AND I found a pair of boots last year at Kohls...brown knee highs...that aren't too small for my giant legs. Good luck on your continued search. And I love your new header.
You are a gem.
Post a Comment