Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh, brother.

Well, I finally got around to finishing up my brother's photos.  Only a month later than I originally hoped to be done with them, but ah well.  Such is life.  I don't need to tell you how much I love these two kids because I believe already did that.  So much sweetness in both of them.









What a beautiful family.  Those cheeks!  I just want to squeeze 'em!  (The kids, because that would be awkward otherwise.)

And the above photo I am quite proud of, because, dear friends, it is not one photo but two and you probably wouldn't have known that if I hadn't told you and that's what makes it so awesome.  My husband couldn't even tell.

I will get the disk in the mail pronto, brother.  Along with your disk, Sue, and that stuff I need to send to you, Amy.  :)  Next week, I promise.

5 comments:

Grandma Cebe said...

The last picture is great. You'd never know that it was composite. They are all looking a the same place, and appear to be the same distance from the camera.

I'd like a B&W of this.

melissa said...

That's two pictures?! Nice work, ya freakin' genius.

Wendy said...

mad photoshopping skills, you have.

Annie Jarman said...

They all look the same size/distance because I used two photos from the same set, so they really are the same size/distance.

And Melissa, "Freakin' Genius" is going on my resume.

I'll post the link to the tutorial I used to learn how to do that bit of Photoshop magic soon.

Annieofbluegables said...

Annie! Those are gorgeous!!!I really want a copy of some of these. Thanks MG for referring me. Beautiful.
~a
It really IS a beautiful family.<3