Have you heard about Kindermusik? Well, I have and ever since it came into my knowledge pool, I've hoped and pined and wished I could sign my kids up, but it's a little more than our bank account can handle. I have an "in" with the lady who runs it at my studio, and she practically begged me to put Emily in a class with low enrollment. I'm too weak to resist.
So, this is where you, my faithful followers, come in. I'm looking to do a couple of photo shoots to help pay for it. (Is this tacky? Oh well, so be it.) The session fee is $100. You'll get a disk of edited images with print release so you can do what you will with them. If you'd like web ready images, that's another $20.
To see examples of my work, click on "portraits" in the labels cloud to your right or visit my old photography blog here.
So please, please, pass the word around. If you're not interested, maybe someone you know would be.
If you want to set up a session please email me at anniejarman.photo at gmail!
Thanks!
3 comments:
Em and I were just discussing my family photo needs and you! However I am thinking of warmer weather and a fresh new spring world.... but maybe pictures by our duck pond would not need to wait for spring..... Your skills are impressive and I would love to hire you!!
Woo hoo! Lizz, I am so excited!
And thanks Emma for passing the word along!
Annie shot our family pictures in the cold and dreariness last year, and they are GORGEOUS. We went to the main library downtown and I love how they turned out- gorgeous light through the glass, some nice architectural elements, just exactly what I hoped for. Don't wait for spring!
P.S. Annie, I don't think it's tacky to ask for people to book sessions. You're SUPPOSED to sell your work!
Post a Comment