More than any other salad dressing out there, I love Ranch. If Ranch is an option, I will always choose it.
In all my 28 years I have not used cough drops, until this last weekend. One word: DISGUSTING. Anyone want an opened bag of Halls Cough Drops?
I have to keep reminding myself that some day soon it will be warm again.
I wish "The Young Victoria" were out on DVD now. I'd buy it.
I look forward to the day when I don't have trouble sleeping because I'm trying to figure out the best way to keep track of the iPods at work. Oh, that reminds me...
I'm sad for Conan O'Brian... O'Brien? I'm too lazy to figure it out. I don't watch late night shows (excepting at this very moment), but I feel sad for him. He's actually funny and not annoying.
I need to find an abandoned cottage in a sunny forest meadow that has a room full of random yet meaningful objects.
I keep seeing chocolate cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on TV. Jerk advertisers.
I sent my husband to bed 2 hours ago.
Guess I better go, too.
2 comments:
If you are going to have cough drops try the Halls Fruit Breezers. They taste kind of like the cremesaver candies that came out a while ago. I'll meet you at the abandoned cottage in the sunny forest as long as there are no weird bums living there. They should double check on what is labeled "abandoned" because some really aren't. And someday I will sleep through the night too...Thanks for sharing your random thoughts. 20 minutes on blog is not 20 minutes of reading though.
Keep the Ipods under lock and key, then have people sign out for them. If they are not kept secured, people will just take one when you aren't there and then tell you "Oh, I meant to sign out for it" when they bring it back, if they bring it back.
The abandoned cottage sounds delightful. Can I come?
I think I need to go see "The Young Victoria" again.
Finding a cough drop that isn't disgusting is a trial and error process, trust me.
That piece of chocolate cake with ice cream is 1660 calories according to "The Biggest Loser". Not that you have to worry about calories, just sayin..
Post a Comment