Well, it's over now. November, that is. And guess what? I did it! I posted every single day in November. I conquered NaBloPoMo*.
I can now return to the regularly scheduled programming of sporadic posting and stop boring you all to death.
Thanks for hanging in there with me. Thanks for everyone who read every day. Thanks to those who posted comments.
Now, wish me luck. I've got two sick kids this week. You may not hear from me again this week.
So, until next time, fare thee well. I wish you health and happiness.
*National Blog Posting Month
7 comments:
So that's why you blogged everyday. I was wondering but now I'm used to it, I won't know what to do with myself now.
I had no idea it was Nablablabla month. Good for you. I hope you won't wait too long to grace us with your awesomeness.
wait! but I like reading you blog everyday....now im saddened...
I second Lindsey.
I'll take sporadic random blog posting over nothing. I can't complain anyway - that's all I usually do. Good luck with your sick kids. You have had way too much at your house this winter.
Annie. Seriously. I'm not liking this "No blog post in 11 days thing." I much prefer the daily ramblings.
Wait! By "The End" you didn't mean the end of your blog, right? Because it's getting too quiet over here. (yes, that WAS the pot calling the kettle black.)
Post a Comment