everything has to be tidy in my room. when a picture frame is out of place I can't stop thinking about it till I fix it.....i have problems.
I'm paranoid about how groceries are put on the conveyor belt and bagged. That's why I always do Self Check.
Oh, and how the dishwasher is loaded.
Sorry, you are both disqualified. That's OCD (albeit some pretty good OCD), but it is not paranoia.Try again.
Then I guess I'm out of the running because I can't think of anything.
i don't get it. may I have an example?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
everything has to be tidy in my room. when a picture frame is out of place I can't stop thinking about it till I fix it.....i have problems.
I'm paranoid about how groceries are put on the conveyor belt and bagged. That's why I always do Self Check.
Oh, and how the dishwasher is loaded.
Sorry, you are both disqualified. That's OCD (albeit some pretty good OCD), but it is not paranoia.
Try again.
Then I guess I'm out of the running because I can't think of anything.
i don't get it. may I have an example?
Post a Comment