Anyway, since we can't have a party, I decided to dig out some old photos of him and show you how cute he was as a young tyke. Hold on to your pants, it's about to get cute in here.



Mmmmm... Spaghetti!

He's not as angelic as he looks. She that welt on my face? I'm sure it's from him.


How did this get in here?!


Raddest swing set ever.



Hello, shorty shorts!



Future nerd, photographic proof.

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a 6 year old in a cape!
Happy birthday, brother! Wish we could have had a big old bash, but hope you guys rocked out there in Denver! Love ya!
3 comments:
Thanks, Annie, for posting these pictures. He was a REALLY cute little kid. And, this is also photographic evidence that at one time in his life, he had a full head of beautiful blond hair.
Thanks, sis. These pictures really take me back. And yes, mom, I did once have a full head of beautiful blonde hair. That's where leila gets it, for sure.
I dressed you kids pretty cute. But what's with the socks and sandals?
Post a Comment