Today, laundry, thou shalt be conquered.
Thy four baskets of clean, yet unfolded pieces of raiment shalt be dealt with thusly: dewrinkled, folded/hung and put away.
Thy piles of soiled articles shalt be washed, dried, folded and put away. They shalt not remaineth in baskets for even a fortnight.
My daughter, she shalt not weareth her brother's race car pajamas this eve.
My son, he shall weareth socks which fitteth his feet.
Socks shall be matched.
Shirts shall be hung.
Pants, folded.
Thou shalt not intimidate me with thy quantity.
Thou shalt be vanquished.
5 comments:
Oh, if I was available, I'd come and help you with your quest. I love to fold laundry. But then, you probably knew that.
Thanks for the laugh today. Curse you evil laundry, curse you!!
The trick is not letting it pile up. The trick is also having perfect kids and loads of time and never getting sick or feeling like not doing anything. HA HA HA that's why no one is really a magician...the tricks are fake.
good luck on this noble quest. you're a hero to us all...
Did you win the battle?
Post a Comment