Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Etsy {linked version}

Apparently someone doesn't want me posting the pictures I had on here of all the lovely things I want to purchase from Etsy sellers.  So, as annoying as it is, I'm just going to link you directly to the shops and if you have nothing better to do, you can go check them out.  Bah humbug.


Have you ever been to Etsy.com?  You haven't?!  That's a real shame, because Etsy is fantastic.  If I had all the money I could ever want, I would be a frequent shopper of Etsy.  So much handmade goodness there.


I was searching the Google yesterday to see if I could find a replacement cover for my Fisher Price Space Saver high chair.  After two kids, it's pretty nasty.  It's cracked and stained and the youngest recently took a permanent marker to it.  So, I wondered if a replacement could be bought.  It seemed like it would be something you could purchase from Fisher Price with out having to buy a whole new chair.  So I searched and found nothing.  That is to say that the interweb was not behaving for me yesterday and the only link that would open was Etsy and, lo and behold, seller Sewplicity, makes replacement high chair covers!  Very cute.  


I also have on my wish list a robot journal for Aidan.  I Googled "Robot Journals" and got 50 links to actual journals of robotics.  But, Fall Down Tree's shop came up as well and I found this cute notebook.  I'm IN LOVE with his prints!  I would buy the whole shop if I could.


And then, if I could shop for myself, I'd go for a gorgeous pair of earrings or a necklace from LillyElla.


Or one of Munieca's prints.  Her's was the first shop I found and favorited.  LOVE her prints.


For all my pining, I have purchased stuff from Etsy.  Felt toy patterns from Bugga Bugs.  I made the Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly doll, but I want to redo the doll.  And I'm working on the Country Farm for Aidan for Christmas and hopefully I'll have time to do the Dollhouse for Emily.  I really just want to make everything she has.  So cute and the kids love them.


Etsy is fantastic.  You can find so much there and it's unique and well made and beautiful.  There's toys and clothes and paper goods.  Anything handmade.  I love it.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I cant see the photos or links or whatever they are. :(

Annie Jarman said...

Oh sad! I don't know what's wrong.... Maybe the etsy police.

Grandma Cebe said...

I checked the links. You just gave me so good ideas for Christmas presents.