Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Today was uneventful.

Well.


I've got nothin' today.


Laundry was conquered.  Mostly.  There may or may not be a load of towels in the dryer and some socks that haven't found their mates.  But everything else is folded and/or hung and put in proper places.  Feels good.


The eldest played with PlayDough for 2 hours today while his sister slept.  I made two or three photobook pages in photoshop.  Pretty productive, I'd say.


Can't wait to get the Christmas decorations out.  Pretty excited about the holidays this year.


I love my husband.  I think he's awesome.  I love it when he laughs out loud at TV shows.  Watching "Community" with him is the best.  He's forbidden from watching it without me.


Good night.

1 comment:

Grandma Cebe said...

Anytime that the eldest entertains himself for two hours, the girl sleeps at the same time and the laundry is conquered would be a marvelous day in my book.