Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Repeat

Again, nothing exciting today.

I thought to myself yesterday that it had been a really long time since a Tuesday had come around so I could do my planned HowTo Tuesday, not realizing that it was actually Tuesday.  Next week.

Aidan is into rhyming.  I get a little nervous when he starts saying rhymes for things like "duck" and just changes the first letter over and over.  We've a had a few close calls, but as of yet, he's kept things clean.

I am so over hamburgers right now.

I have completed all of the animals for my Country Farm.  Stinking cute, they are.  Just you wait.

I have a story brewing in my head that came from a dream I had weeks ago.  It ended with me asking a guy in an empty room if he was ready to tell me about Lea.  I'm wanting to write stories again.

I just checked out "Gregor the Overlander" by Suzanne Collins (author of "Hunger Games").  I'm excited to get into it.

So glad for vacation this week.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Gregor the overlander is really good. The boys and I were completely captivated by the book and the series. It's the best series suzanne has written in my opinion.
Have fun reading!

Lindsey said...

Can't wait to come up this weekend!! ps. hamburgers...random and awesome. oh and now i will read those books.

melissa said...

Harrison dropped an f-bomb in front of my in-laws today. I kept trying to explain that he didn't know what he was saying and that he was just making up nonsense words. I'm pretty sure they were still judging me.