Oh, I am worn out. Being sick for going on 4 weeks is exhausting. Don't you worry, though. My parents tag teamed me and forced me to go to the doctor and now I'm on antibiotics for Post Nasal Drip with an underlying Sinus Infection, which the kind doctor man diagnosed by looking down my throat and proclaimed "Yes. I see wetness back there." Really?!
In my defense (regarding being sick for 3 weeks before seeing a doctor), I honestly didn't realize it had been that long. Life is busy, you know? And with starting Kindermusik and Ballet and having lots of Really Important Things To Do, I just kept going.
But now that I've been to the doctor and been prescribed antibiotics, I almost feel worse because I'm paying attention to how sick I feel and if I'm feeling any less sick than yesterday. Anyway, this is all just to tell you where I've been, should you have wondered. And to give you a brief summary of recent happening.
1. The Hubs FINALLY got the promotion at work that they've been talking to him about since, I don't know, forever. He is now a web designer for OC Tanner, and, more specifically, he's in charge of redesigning the company intranet. They created the job just for him. So, awesome! I'm really proud of him and so grateful for the opportunities Heavenly Father blesses us with.
2. Emily + Ballet = Cutest Thing Ever. Her ballet slippers came the other day and she is in love. She "tiddy toes" all over and twirls and shakes her booty. So cute.
3. I was helping Aidan make Valentines for his preschool class on Wednesday. He was working on Grace's and he said, "Mom, I really REALLY like Grace, so I'm going to put lots of hearts on this." "Oh, yeah? Do you think she's cute?" "Yeah. She talks A LOT. She really knows how to talk." Ha ha!
And that's it. At least all I can remember.
Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day!
4 comments:
I'm so sorry you're sick! Hope you start feeling better soon. Congrats to your husband! Jeff's uncle works at O.C. Tanner. I'm sure they know each other. There aren't a lot of people at that company, are there? Aiden is a smarty pants for liking a girl that talks. Girls just want a good listener, anyway.
LOL to "tiddy toes" and Aidan liking Grace who talks a lot, but not LOL to your sickness. You gotta take care of yourself mama!! A sick mommy is never a happy mommy. I want to see pictures of that cute little ballerina of yours btw...
OH and congrats to your hubby on his promotion!!!
Sinus infections are hell. I can't believe you lasted as long as you have without antibiotics. Hope you're feeling better now.
Post a Comment