yummy!
FedEx me some of those. :)
are we literally supposed to see it? Cuz I can......
Yup. He's giving you the stink eye. Aidan found him.
Ahhhhh food photography. The only thing better would be the actual food... Unless that's blueberry, then I'll pass. But your pictures DO look good enough to eat.
I didn't think he was staring me down, I thought he was winking at me like he had some mischief in store. Watch out, littlest muffin.
Ha ha! True. I like the wink better.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
yummy!
FedEx me some of those. :)
are we literally supposed to see it? Cuz I can......
Yup. He's giving you the stink eye. Aidan found him.
Ahhhhh food photography. The only thing better would be the actual food... Unless that's blueberry, then I'll pass. But your pictures DO look good enough to eat.
I didn't think he was staring me down, I thought he was winking at me like he had some mischief in store. Watch out, littlest muffin.
Ha ha! True. I like the wink better.
Post a Comment