1. A large, warm, cozy blanket to wrap up in.
2. Free Happy Meal at McDonald's with purchase of an extra value meal.
3. Emily so excited about going to ballet class she pulls me down the hall to her class.
4. Seeing Husband in the middle of the day.
5. Aidan actually being happy today.
6. Feeling almost 95% back to normal.
7. Not running out of hot water during my shower this morning.
8. No work tonight for me.
2 comments:
woo!! I have a cold and Mom's not here to make me feel better, will you come take care of me?
I am a total loser cause I tried to find the "like button" on your post. This isn't facebook. Hmmm. But I do like your post. I am glad you are ALMOST better! I wish you could come see me, I would cheer you up. :)
Post a Comment