Tuesday, February 23, 2010


Have you met this little person?  I mean lately, have you met her?  Because if you haven't met her lately, then you don't really know her.  She is...  I don't even have a sufficient word to describe her.  Adorable, cute, precious, maybe?  (Kidding, Wendy!)


Seriously, though.  This girl is to die for.  Hysterical.  Precocious.  Sweet beyond belief.  I can't tell you how elated I am when she climbs into bed with me and snuggles into my body and puts her cheek right next to mine.  I don't even mind that the sun hasn't come up yet.  Mostly.

And she's got some mad skills.

5 comments:

Grandma Cebe said...

She looks older than when I saw her last week. I agree that she is all the things you say.

Kelly said...

She does look older. Crazy!

Wendy said...

When did she become such a little girl? She's so adorable. (And it's okay because you didn't say some crappy craft is darling and TOOO CUTE! and also? She really IS precious.)

Annie Jarman said...

I think it happened sometime last week. I'm not sure, but now she's acting all *grown up*. It's kind of freaking me out and yet I'm loving every minute.

Yes, she is precious. :)

Lindsey said...

i just wanna put her in my little pocket and never let her leave my side. she's presh.