Wednesday, July 28, 2010

News of the Day

Emily was up an inordinate of amount of times last night, so now she is shut in her room and I'm ignoring her.

I'm going to the Shakespeare Festival with my mom this weekend.  Woo hoo!

I bought a bunch of fabric I'm hoping to transform into something wearable for my two kids.  We'll see.  It would be a shame to waste the most fantastic owl fabric I have ever seen anywhere.

I'm halfway through "Catching Fire", the second book in "The Hunger Games" series.  It's my second time reading it and I love it.  The third comes out at the end of August.

I feel like taking a nap right now would be a really good thing.

And the best news of the day, my camera decided to work!  It has been temperamental lately, working and then not working without rhyme or reason.  I'm certain it's on it's way to camera heaven, but until it does, I guess I'll keep using it.  I don't trust it much.  It seems to poop out whenever it feels like it.

Because it is working, I was able to get these before and after shots of the kids' haircuts off the memory card.  I'm amazed I let them running around looking so shaggy!





2 comments:

Grandma Cebe said...

Maybe I can help you with some ideas for the owl fabric.

I'm glad your camera is working...for now.

Annie Jarman said...

Oh, I have a pattern for the owl fabric and for the madras. There is a purple floral I'm not sure what to do with, though...