Monday, July 19, 2010

shadow plant.


My sunflower has bloomed, but I can't show it to you because my camera has officially gone ka-put!  But I took this picture sometime last week before it blossomed.  It's a pity I can't show it to you because it's really beautiful and I am now determined to have sunflowers in my eventual garden.  You can't help but be happy looking at them.  At least I can't, which is a good thing.  It's true when they say that gardening is like therapy.  All I have is a few potted plants and a some petunias, but if I'm about to lose it I just fill up my little red watering can and go out and tend to my plants whether they need it or not.  I even talk to them, which I apparently do more than I thought as a friend told me that another friend said that I was talking to my plants.  Oh well.  They are thriving, so it must be helping.

Seriously, click on the photo to see it bigger.  So much better.  I like the new blogger backgrounds, but I HATE that I can't even post the XLarge size of my photos because they don't fit.  SO dumb.  Blogger, fix that already!

2 comments:

Grandma Cebe said...

It would seem that you are coming to understand why I have loved gardening.

This is not a good time to have your camera go kaput! Can it be repaired?

tylerandmommy said...

Pretty! I love sunflowers. They are so big and beautiful. Sucks that your camera went kaput. You have a birthday coming up...ask for a new one. ;)