Friday, July 2, 2010

Swoon.

Back at the beginning of June my camera started malfunctioning and I was without it, mostly, up until today when I finally bought a new battery and, huzzah!, that fixed it.  Hopefully.  Knock on wood for me please.

I hadn't realized how much I had missed my camera until I got it back in working order tonight.  Once the kids were safely tucked away in bed, I grabbed it and out the door I went.  I had planned on posting about my sunflowers that are almost taller than me now and so my purpose for tonight was to portraitize (that's a word, right?) them for you.

But then I fell in love with this one and none of the others seemed to hold a candle it.  So I leave you with it, secure in the knowledge that I have my beloved back.  I dare say the break did me some good.  I've had some a-ha! moments.

Enjoy.



(If you'd like a better view, please click on it to see it bigger.  It's much better.)

2 comments:

tylerandmommy said...

Hooray for your fixed camera! Gorgeous picture as always. Can I beg you again to come out here and take pics of my itty bitties?

melissa said...

Yay! I can't wait to see more lovelies from your camera! Happy Day. :)