In Aidan's preschool they have a sharing day every week where they bring something from home that starts with the letter they've been learning about that week. Usually this means that the morning of sharing day we're scrambling to find something and all of my suggestions are being shot down. He usually tries to find a name that starts with the letter of the week to give to whatever object he has been attached to since he woke up and pass that off.
This week is E week and I was thinking a stuffed elephant or something, but when I reminded him he said,
"What about a picture of Emily? Do you think that's a good idea?"
Yes. Yes, I think that's a very good idea. When I picked him up, his teacher said he was so proud to show everyone his sister.
I don't know why I'm always so amazed at their relationship, that they love to play together and generally get along.
In other kid related anecdotes, Emily and I were driving home from dropping Aidan off. It was snowing a little and from the backseat, Emily says thoughtfully,
"Mom, when we get home, can you put my snow clothes on me and my snowboots and gloves on me so I can make a snowball? And can you run around so I can throw it at you? Please?!"
2 comments:
oh my gosh i miss them so much it hurts. and you.
adorable. seriously adorable.
Post a Comment