Saturday, January 22, 2011
January 22 {Concentration}
Why I took this: First of all, she's so beautiful. Those eyes, that mouth and nose. She is well photographed. Second, I wanted to document this thing she does with her tongue when she's concentrating. It's an inherited trait, her dad does it and her Grandpa does it. (Although, her dad denies he does it.)
What I like: I like the composition. I like the processing I did on it. It originally was very red and dark and with some tweaking I was able to come up with this brighter and cooler image.
What I don't like: The noise. (In the darker shadows it looks grainy-ish. That's "noise".) It was pretty dark in the room so I had to bump up my ISO, so the noise was unavoidable, but I wish it wasn't there. Also, I need to get away from shooting with such a wide aperture all the time. I wish both of her eyes were in focus. I love that bokeh, but I need to dial it back so my focus is better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
First of all, she is SO CUTE! Second, I used to do the exact same thing with my tongue when I was concentrating and my Mother would be super annoying and go "tsk tsk tsk" every time I did it, and well, now I don't do it anymore.
ummm hi, the photographer lingo you use is unreal. someday ill be like you....
Post a Comment