Annie, these photos are all so gorgeous. You have such a great eye. I love watching your photography evolve, even if I don't always comment. (Bad friend! Comments are as vital as air.)
Thanks, Wendy! (I love me some comments, but I am terrible at leaving them, too, and bad at responding to them. One of my goals this year is to be better about all that.)
5 comments:
I love the colors in the first one. This would easily translate to a watercolor.
I don't see what you see.
I think I see a face towards the top of the tree. Is that what you see?
Bingo!
Annie, these photos are all so gorgeous. You have such a great eye. I love watching your photography evolve, even if I don't always comment. (Bad friend! Comments are as vital as air.)
Thanks, Wendy! (I love me some comments, but I am terrible at leaving them, too, and bad at responding to them. One of my goals this year is to be better about all that.)
Post a Comment