It's a girl!! I repeat: A GIRL!! I truly cannot believe it! I thought for sure I was having a boy! I was certain! Positive! I thought I didn't have a chance at having a girl and then I was wrong! I have never been so happy to be wrong in my life! When the doctor said it was a girl I said "No! Are you serious?!" And she was!! I am so excited! I'm so happy! I'm so amazed! I can't wait to meet her! I can't wait to see her! I feel so blessed! I know it's a little thing, I mean, I had a fifty-fifty chance, but still it seemed like such a long shot! I thought I would be like a woman in our Vegas ward who had four boys before she finally got a girl! I'm just so glad. So overjoyed! And to top it all off, they moved my due date to September 17th instead of September 21st!! That is so awesome! Today has been a great day. One of the best! YAY!!! A GIRL!!
6 comments:
Awesome, awesome, awesome. Congrats!!!! Another girl in the family. We are so excited for you!!!
WOOHOOO!!! I must admit, having a girl is SO fun. They look so cute in their little dresses and tights and patent leather church shoes. YAY, so exciting!
Congratulations! I have always wanted a girl too... and i bet i am the one who gets four boys and then a girl! but i am super excited for you! congrats! :)
-kt
YAY!! Congratulations on your much hoped for baby girl! I bet that was the best news to hear, when you had been expecting them to say it was a boy. You need a girl shower now! (and can you tell me how to get a girl, I can't figure it out) heehee
How WONDERFUL! Congratulations!!!
HOW GREAT!!! Congrats! Girls are SOOOO much fun! She will be adorable too just like her mommy!
Post a Comment