We have been wanting to take Aidan to the zoo for months now, it seems, and we finally got our act together and got up there yesterday! It was a gorgeous day, which was really nice after all the cold and moody weather we've been having lately. Aidan seemed a little overwhelmed, like he couldn't figure out what was going on, but once we had lunch and got to some of the animals he recognized, he seemed to perk up. I think his favorites were the elephants. He didn't get to see the tigers, though, because they were inside or something and he kept talking about tigers. For some reason all the animals were shy when we were there because they all had their butts to us, so it was hard to get decent pictures, which bummed me out, but I think I got some fun ones. I think next time we go we'll go earlier in the morning because by one o'clock it was pretty hot. We had a lot of fun and were so glad to have some friends with us (Nate, Cindy and Kaitlyn Peterson, and Travis, Rachel and Kesley Scorsbey). So, here are some pictures!

"I'm all ready! Let's hit the zoo!"

Playing in the water globe.

Aidan's and Kaitlyn's reflections in the water globe. They don't look too sure about each other.

Looking at monkies. Okay, they're lemurs, but they were in the monkey house.

Laughing at the jumbos (elephants).


4 comments:
that looks like so much fun! i wish that we could have gone... i'm sorry i got sick at the last minute. we were supposed to go to a baby blessing today too! :( anyway, it looks great! thanks for the pics!
kt
Too cute! Don't you just love the zoo!! I've been to that one and it is really nice. I'm sure the weather was perfect. Great shots!
I am so sad we missed it. Looks like you had so much fun. I guess you'll have to go back with us sometime! Hope travis' birthday was fun.
time for a new blog. sheesh.
Post a Comment