Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow


So, I've been talking for awhile that I was going to buzz Aidan's hair after Easter, much to my parents' chagrin. My reasoning for it was mostly that I was tired of looking at his unruly mop and he has yet to grow hair on the sides of his head from his ears forward. The kid looked like he was wearing a bad wig. So, yesterday was the day of truth. We made it a family event and buzzed both Aidan and his daddy. However, his daddy's hair is much shorter that it was supposed to be. That's what I get for thinking there wasn't a big enough difference between the #2 guide and the #3 guide on the clippers and therefore going with a #1 to do the sides which resulted in buzzing it all off, but Travis isn't complaining. That's what he wanted to do in the first place. Anyway, Aidan was really good, didn't cry at all. He liked watching himself in the mirror, I suppose. So here's the proof. He's a bald baby now, since his hair is practically the same color as his skin, but I think he still looks cute. I have to admit that it made me a little sad that now he really does look like a little boy and not my baby, but such is the way of life. He's getting so big!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Count me as a fan of the buzzes!