Friday, April 20, 2007

Happy 100

My sister did this. It's a good idea. Especially since my last one was so whiney.

One Hundred Things That Make Me Happy

1. My husband.
2. When my husband tells me I'm a good wife and mommy.
3. Going out with my husband on a date.
4. Thinking about the silly things we did when we were dating before we got married.
5. The Bellagio Fountain.
6. 234 Hubbard Road.
7. Lake Powell
8. Coloring books
9. New crayons
10. Office supplies.
11. Chocolate cake
12. Cheesecake.
13. Finding that one thing I've been craving for ages but wasn't sure what it was.
14. When food tastes SO good.
15. Blogging
16. When I can finally get my butt in gear and get everything cleaned up and put away so that our space is CLEAN.
17. Flowers
18. Trees
19. Aidan
20. "Bye-bye! See you later!"
21. Kisses (from Hubby and Aidan)
22 Those few and far between moments when Aidan will cuddle with me.
23. Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree
24. "Oo oo oo, Honey!"
25. Making Aidan laugh.
26. Playing games.
27. Feeling my unborn baby kick.
28. Sleeping really well.
29. Hanging out with friends.
30. Taking good photos.
31. Realizing I'm a better person than I think I am.
32. Teaching a good lesson in Young Womens.
33. Dancing
34. Doing something special that reminds me of times when I was younger and things were more magical.
35. Getting good email.
36. Getting good mail. (That doesn't happen much anymore.)
37. Getting all dressed up for something special.
38. Getting my hair cut.
39. Hanging out with my husband on weekends.
40. Being a member of the LDS Church.
41. Having a testimony.
42. Knowing my Heavenly Father really does love me.
43. Making my sister laugh.
44. Laughing hysterically myself.
45. Growing up.
46. Being a mom.
47. Clothes that fit and are cute.
48. Not having anything to do so I can do whatever I want without feeling guilty.
49. Being crafty (as in scrapbooking and quilt making).
50. Weeding.
51. Warm summer nights.
52. A big warm, heavy blanket when it's cold outside.
53. Shutterfly.com
54. Hearing someone tell me they love me.
55. Being able to say it myself.
56. Hearing from old friends.
57. Sharing mommy stories.
58. Sharing a discovery (like shutterfly.com) with someone who thinks it's the most amazing thing ever!
59. Good music. Including country.
60. Rollercoasters
61. Being tan (that doesn't happen very often anymore, either)
62. Stars
63. Helping my hubby with his projects.
64. Finding the exact thing I was looking for.
65. Going a day without having to change a poopy diaper.
66. Spending time with family.
67. Long showers.
68. Getting everything done that I'm supposed to get done.
69. Shakespeare camp. "Pine it up!"
70. Friends who have stuck by me even when I maybe didn't deserve it.
71. Rubbing my feet together before I fall asleep.
72. Smells that remind me of happy times.
73. The first warm day of the year.
74. Going to the ballet or theater.
75. Reading a book I don't want to put down and then am sad about when it's over.
76. Between the Lions
77. "A-Ha" moments
78. Making my husband laugh.
79. Silly preggo moments when I do stupid things because I can't think straight. "Penguins!"
80. Being able to laugh at myself.
81. Chocolate chip cookies.
82. Touching other people's lives.
83. Holding my Hubby's hand.
84. The thought of moving out.
85. Finding the PERFECT gift for someone.
86. Having enough money.
87. When Aidan learns something new.
88. Finally understanding anything I didn't get before.
89. Remember something I forgot.
90. Harry Potter.
91. Being excited for movies or books that I'm looking forward to.
92. Knowing that Aidan is okay when I leave him with my mom or sister.
93. Laying on a beach or by the pool.
94. Being able to have a good conversation.
95. Sleeping
96. A good back rub.
97. Good dreams
98. Feeling like I connect with people.
99. When my Hubby is happy.
100. Painted toenails.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

okay...#71. People at school would always tease me about the fact that I rub my feet together when i'm going to sleep. they thought it was the oddest thing ever! I probably picked it up from you when we shared a room and bed. It's all your fault.