Happy Easter, everyone! We had a great day. My brother Rob and his family came up, which was fun because we don't get to see them a whole lot. The kids had an Easter Egg hunt and we had a yummy BBQ dinner. I ate WAY too much, but it felt good. This was the first Easter Aidan got a real basket. (Last year it was just a bunch of empty eggs.) It was so fun to see him get excited about it. I tried to keep it simple. He got a car, a plane, a book about Jesus, a CD of bedtime Primary songs, and a stuffed bunny. He got some candy too. We don't give him a lot of candy, so he was really excited about that. He walked around with jellybeans in his hand for about ten minutes before stuffing them in his mouth. So funny! Anyway, here are some pictures of the day's events.

Family picture. That's my new dress I got from Down East Basics. LOVE it!!

Easter kisses for a monkey!

"There's something in this egg!"

Giving bunny a "squeeze".

Taking inventory of his candy.

"I love Easter!"
3 comments:
A) CUTE dress!
B) Holidays are so much more profitable for kids now. We never got presents on Easter- candy only. I wish I was a kid now. They get presents for everything. "Oh, it's Arbor Day, here's your present." Lucky freakin' kids. :)
LOL- Too true. Too true. It'll be really sad when we start giving them presents for holidays of other countries.
Look how cute you guys are! I can't believe you already know the sex of the baby......you are SOOOO tiny! I wouldn't have even known you were preggers in that pic! Cute basket too!
Post a Comment