Sunday, June 24, 2007

Get Me Off This Island!

This is going to sound silly and all starstruck, but whatever! We saw the actor who plays Sayid on "Lost" at our grocery store on Saturday! No joke! My husband watched him walk in. I only got a quick glimpse of him, but it HAD to be him! It was either him or an identical twin. I suppose he's here shooting a movie or something, because I can't fathom why anyone like that would come vacation here, and if they did they'd probably stay in Park City or Sundance, not in the Avenues. I'm not really one to get all startstruck, but it was pretty cool to see him. We even hid out in our car to see him come out of the store, but he went out a different way. :) Anyway, that's the exciting thing that happened to us this week.

1 comment:

Sue said...

SAYID! eeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I think I would have been excited too ;>