I don't have time for a real post as all the sudden (on top of everything else I'm
supposed to be doing) I now have to find a place to live. Wouldn't you like to know why? But as I said, I haven't the time. But I wanted to share my bliss with you. As of November 1st, 2007 I will no longer have to wish I still lived in Las Vegas in order to dine
here! Ah the joy!!
2 comments:
I do not like cryptic posts because they leave me wanting more, and then I want to call you at 10:30 at night, which is not only awkward given the time, but the fact that I rarely call you and would clearly be calling you just to know what happened. I don't know if that's good or bad.
I was hoping the restaurant would be In & Out, or King's Fish House or something, but I suppose Cheescake Factory is good, too. Oddly, I'm not a big fan of their cheesecake. But, I know you love the place, so I will be happy for you!
I would be equally excited about In & Out. I love that place...
Post a Comment