Z is for zippo because I have nothing to rightfully complain about! I officially stopped being preggers as of 5:05 pm on Tuesday, September 11, 2007! Little Miss Emily Anne was born into this world weighing only 6lbs 14oz and measuring 20 inches. She looks JUST like Aidan but with dark hair. It was amazing, incredible, more than I expected. For those who are paying attention, my last post was posted 10 minutes before I called my husband and told him he ought to get his butt home if he wanted to see his daughter born. We got to the hospital at 1:30 pm and four and a half hours later it was all said and done! I just remember thinking how truly grateful I was that I was able to deliver her naturally and that I really had finally "earned my stripes"! Anyway, I should really be taking a nap, but as it appears that my mother and my sister both have already announced Emily's arrival, I thought I should put my two cents in, too.

For more pictures go to our web album. (Link at left.)
6 comments:
Hurrah for not being prego!
I told Alex last night that I thought You'd had your baby. His response was "I didn't know Annie was pregnant"
I guess I just assume he knows everything I do.
Congratulations, she's beautiful!
And another Hurrah for natural childbirth.
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I'm glad everything went quickly and without problems for you both.
I can't believe you are BLOGGING! You just had a baby, you nutball! She is SO BEAUTIFUL. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!(Hmmm, what else could I put in capital letters?)
YAY!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm so happy for you.....you are finally going to be getting back to "normal"...hee hee! She is beautiful! You are better than me, I would have taken a LOT longer than that to make a post! But thanks for those of us who aren't close enough to see her! Love you!
She is such a sweetheart. Yay for the VBAC and yay for quick labor- lucky, lucky woman! I expect many many more pictures to come.
yay! congrats on the sweet new baby girl! She does look a lot like Aidan, from the pictures I have seen of him. I hope you & Travis are adjusting well to having 2. Lots of love.
Post a Comment